Week of 9/17/2012 Introduction to Graphic Tools
What we will do this week....
- Review lecture 2
- We will learn how to use the magic wand, lasso tool, layers, text tool, and much more in PaintShopPro 7. Go to your lab section to learn more!
Week of 9/10/2012 Introduction to Interactive PowerPoint
Finish up Lab1 and Lab1a this week and submit your Xbox Controller.pptx file on your lab day at the latest
Quiz Next Week -- Make Sure Have Your Text Book !!!
Everyone read Chapters 1 and 2 in your Text. The quiz will be on Lectures 1 and 2 which are posted online.
Have your Project 1 (Interactive Project 1) ready to either submit or put the finishing touches on it for your lab day next week.
Project 1 Specs:
Create an Interactive Kiosk based on the techniques learned in Labs 1 and 1a (Xbox Controller example). You need to have:
- all animations automatic
- animations are consistent
- between 3 and 5 interactions
- consistent "main menu" interactions (look at the Xbox example)
- good color scheme, background, etc...
- sounds, sounds, sounds......
Week of 9/5/2012 How to Get Started....
If you navigate to the lecture section of this website, you will be able to view and listen to an introduction on multimedia technologies. I have also posted a video lesson in the lab section that you may view so that you are ready for lab.
Copyright © 2000 Robert Renda. All rights
Revised: September 19, 2012